The device unlock is the process of unlocking devices that cannot be unlocked by applying a simple unlock code. Which is basically the traditional way of unlocking the phone. To deal with this problem we use pre-installed tools or apps for unlocking locked phones.
The tool which we are going to discuss in this article is about MetroPCS Device Unlock.
If your phone is from MetroPCS and you don’t know how to unlock your MetroPCS device for the lowest cost, then we will help you with complete instructions about how to unlock a MetroPCS phone in just a matter of minutes.
As always we’re looking for a better device at a better price. But first, if you want to bring your device with a better deal, then you’ll have to unlock it first.
So if you’re searching around how MetroPCS Device Unlock apps works or How you can unlock your MetroPCS device with a quick and easy process then you came to the right place. As there are several benefits of unlocking your Phone like the freedom to select any SIM card, Network from worldwide.
This will let you enjoy phone calls without roaming charges, no expensive plans, and no long term contracts. In 2014, MetroPCS provided a simple and easy way for users to unlock their devices by installing a Device Unlock App on their phone. No matter what network they’re using, their android phones could be unlocked from their network by using the Unlock app.
MetroPCS Device Unlock Eligibility: Unlocking Phone Requirements
To make sure that you must meet the following requirements to unlock:
- Have a T-Mobile/MetroPCS phone. Metro is not allowed to unblock devices from other carriers.
- There should NOT be a pending request to unlock this device with T-Mobile/MetroPCS from another supplier.
- Also, you must have an active email address as well as know the IMEI # of the MetroPCS device that you would like to unlock. You can get the IMEI # of the device by dialing *#06# on your mobile phone dial pad. If this is a Dual IMEI device, you will see 2 IMEI numbers listed. To submit a request to unlock this device, use the first IMEI number
How do you unlock a MetroPCS phone on Another GSM Network?
Depending on your device, the MetroPCS Unlocking Process is simple and easy. So this is the only way to unlock your mobile such as Samsung, Alcatel, HTC, Huawei, Sony or ZTE phones from the MetroPCS network with the Device Unlock App
Here’s a complete step about Unlocking a MetroPCS device for Free:
As there is no conventional method for inputting device unlock code now. Also, for the activation of the device and changing its status to “Eligible” status at the backend system, there is nothing to be done with inputting a code anymore.
- First, open your application list. If you don’t find it yet, try looking in the Metro by T-Mobile.
- Choose the Device Unlock option and then tap on continue.
- Choose the permanent unlock option.
- Now restart your device.
What if you don’t have a MetroPCS device Unlock App?
If you purchased your device prior to 2015, the Device Unlock App method may not be applicable to you. Further, if your device is an Apple iPhone, then this unlocking process will not work for you either. However, there is a method to Unlock these devices as well. Click on the links below to initiate SIM Unlocking:
If other device manufacturers, you can order MetroPCS Unlock Code here: https://mobilemiracle.io/ and using the dropdown menu to select your make and model.
Since MetroPCS merged with T-Mobile in 2015, that means any non-LTE services on your phone might not work. Most importantly on networks running on CDMA technology.
Why Unlock Your MetroPCS device using the Unlock App?
Since we use factory unlocking methods and techniques, your device will retain all manufacturer warranties and guarantees
- There are several benefits for unlocking the MetroPCS phone.
- Unlock your MetroPCS without requiring technical knowledge.
- Your device will be permanently unlocked, even updates.
- You can use local sim cards and save roaming charges.
- Easily switch between different sims using the same phone.
- No need to jailbreak or a complicated tool.
Unlocking your MetroPCS with unlocking apps is a quick and easy process that works with almost all phone manufacturers. You can unlock your devices by following our simple and very easy instructions that are mentioned above and the good part is that it doesn’t require any technical knowledge.